For field services for web presses & technical support, call 1-800-272-6121.
Graphic Systems Services offer expert service support for Schriber, Harris Graphics, and Didde equipment as well as new presses. GSS also provides service for Hamilton, Stevens, Goebel, Sanden, RDP, Muller Martini, Tayio, and Miyakoshi web offset presses. GSS brings our knowledge and experience of web presses to all types of presses. Graphic Systems Services offer experienced technicians and detailed knowledge at competitive rates.
Our competitive field service rates are for a variety of services including:
- On-site field service and repair
- Experienced technicians capable of trouble shooting and repairing all types of printing equipment problems.
- Emergency breakdown response
- Immediate response for emergencies as required to meet your need.
- Plant moves (dismantle, rigging, trucking, installation)
- Professional, turnkey operation that does the total job for you and prevents start up and operational problems.
- Engineering expertise in repair and modification design
- Engineering staff maintained to ensure proper design in you requirements whether standard or special to your exact specifications.
- Equipment evaluations
- Identify parts replacement and repair needs so you can bring your machine up to proper operating condition.
- Operator and maintenance training
- Formal training program designed to give basic knowledge for proper operation as well as sophisticated techniques for increased production and reduced waste.
- Equipment rebuilds
- Complete service offering with parts and labor to rebuild or refurbish your equipment.
Graphic Systems Services has the tools necessary to troubleshoot and resolve all kinds of issues that plague web presses. Our own special tools and instrumentation for trouble shooting include:
- Laser alignment of machines, units and components
- Realignment is sometimes necessary on existing machinery due to foundation and equipment settlement or change out of components. Also to insure accuracy and prevent maintenance problems when installing units or moving a press.
- Frame boring on-site without major dismantle
- Accurate boring of cylinder frame holes without having to disassemble the entire unit or sending frames to a machine shop. Major savings in man hours and machining costs.
- Vibration analysis and trouble shooting
- A computerized program to measure the response of a machine and determine torsional vibration or periodic fluctuations in angular velocity. A quick, accurate way to determine causes of printing and register problems or to prevent premature parts failure.
- Lithographic trouble shooting
- Printing is based on interaction of inks, papers, plates, blankets, press and chemistry. We can analyze printing problems to improve quality and productivity. Technical support to convert to UV ink printing.
Graphic Systems services has the experience, knowledge, and tools to provide high quality and detailed field service for web presses at competitive rates. Contact us today to discuss how GSS can best serve you and your web presses.